Translate - Traducir

Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Post

I´m a little over my halfway mark of living in Paraguay and today I was inspired to start writing a blog on my experiences and thoughts. The things you will read on this blog are a reflection of what I´ve experienced in this country, not a reflection of what everyone will experience when travelling to Paraguay. I will be sure to clarify the difference between personal experiences and general experiences. To add a little background knowledge to my posts, I will start by giving you an introduction to my Paraguayan life. I reside in the small city of Luque, which is on the outskirts of the capital city Asuncion. Cities in this region are known of the cities of Grand Asuncion. My family is small compared to an average Paraguayan family, containing my mother, father, older sister, younger brother, the family parrot Elmo and I. I also have an older brother, but he lives in a different city. I attend public school, use public transportation and do all my shopping locally. There is much more to my life in Paraguay, but I will save that for upcoming posts! 

1 comment: